Re: [council] Kieren's thoughts on Mikey's "resignation"

For the Council's information, I did reach out to Kieren as soon as I saw this
article.

I hope to be able to discuss with him and point out that what the GNSO Council
did today was too approve unanimously a number of consensus policies and give
itself additional time to look at a couple more. But in no way did we attempt
to alter or edit the WG's work.

Stéphane