[council] Adrian's gameplan

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Adrian's gameplan
  • From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 14:55:48 +1000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-AU
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As I discussed in the Working Session today.

The four issues based on this discussion (as I see them);

-        Stephane speaking directly to the Board

-        Katim's email and the issues of the JAS WG

o   Processes within the Council

-        The future of Cross Community Working Groups

o   Publishing of reports etc

-        The optics of the GNSO Council and the promotion of its internal
processes and representation

o   Multi stakeholder make up

o   Differing views/ differing

It would be best, I think, to try and get some deliverables and courses of
action in order to promote resolution.

Adrian Kinderis