Re: [council] Fwd: Message from the GNSO Council Chair

  • To: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Fwd: Message from the GNSO Council Chair
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 19:08:42 +0200
  • Cc: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rafik,

I am surprised by your email. The agenda for the Council meeting was posted a
while back and it was my understanding that Glen had asked both you and Carlton
if you could do the update. I also understood that you'd responded to that
saying that you weren't going to be on the call because you were traveling.
Maybe I am mistaken.

Thanks for agreeing to do an update at the next meeting. I believe Carlton will
try to attend as well so that is very helpful.

Stéphane