[council] Fwd: Message from the GNSO Council Chair

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Fwd: Message from the GNSO Council Chair
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 01:44:45 +0900
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=a+MFO7V1D8296P5D6kDGx+Bd1iQ8zczkwlYUGVmOvkA=; b=Dt1nRrbIl1cUxdQSoOeeBQ74lUavZP6/WUwOllL8MeGlDaSiG7vycZJIXUJ89e2oCC npCr+DEAxV8gpQWU6csCwwrPE+pl8E5xbZIhTre2v4nYLBDDrKSP9T0SoOeZK4pAbTB0 qhmaAg7GWit7+INLTBv9zVPa+MQ+4++8On6EE=