Re: [council] Final Working Group Work Team Report & Motion

Sorry, I missed the second reference to a one-pager. This should read :

RESOLVED FURTHER that the GNSO Council recommends that a concise summary of the
WG Guidelines be drafted by ICANN Staff, following approval of the GNSO Working
Guidelines by the GNSO Council, in order to serve as a primer to the full
document  for potential WG members. The summary should be approved by the PPSC
before being submitted to the GNSO Council.

Stéphane