[council] JAS amendment

W-U

Would this work for you

c) Establishing a general framework for the management of any funds that may be
made available for applicant support through auctions [or other sources].

So again, not saying anything about the JAS managing/envisioning either a) a
foundation or b) the disposition of auction funds generally.  Just IF funds are
made available through auctions.