Re: [council] Motion for JAS WG charter extension

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Motion for JAS WG charter extension
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 18:42:20 +0900
  • Cc: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=gdSP1K7q7EH8b+r5WzO6xswls2Zzhh790bmLH27wjiM=; b=H/vaIhv9UvEKn8xT/JN6FcUsMCGWuZuu78kPN0+G/r23cN0RM3EhVxxgZ26dCtV96G 2yCFblFUAru2Tj+GnzxlGDCoqTOjEzsclT9PW10BocLhTbkfY1m6X0ouGALgwVdhqitn MJ8VBsQ/lgd2eyJOVQA4dHL31UWpbdumkZMp8=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Stephane,

unfortunately, I cannot consider the amendment to remove 1.c as friendly
amendment.

Regards

Rafik