[council] Cartagena schedule update, Saturday Dec 4

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Cartagena schedule update, Saturday Dec 4
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:12:16 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

Please note that we have updated our weekend schedule to reflect a presentation
that Margie has volunteered to make to the Council on Rec6.

This will be part of our lunchtime session, from 13 to 14:00.

Margie has forwarded the following agenda for her presentation:

1.       Overview of the CWG Rec6 Report Recommendations
2.       Overview of Recent Events including Board Resolutions, Final Proposed
Applicant Guidebook treatment, and CWG  Consultation
3.       Discussion of Motion to Endorse
4.       Q&A

Thanks,

Stéphane