Re: [council] Proposed amendment to OSC & PPSC motion

I'm hoping for further discussion on the list before considering
possibly-friendly amendments.

As I see it, we've heard three options:
* extend the PPSC and OSC charters through San Francisco (Chuck)
* permit the charters to terminate as scheduled (Wendy)
* request concluding reports and create a Standing Committee (Mary)

Mary, would your proposed first RESOLVED still terminate the PPSC and
OSC charters in Cartagena?

I support creating a Standing Committee, and appreciate Jeff's and
others' suggestions on how to make that work effectively. Unless that
would change anyone's pro vote to con, I would take Mary's second
RESOLVED as friendly.

Thanks,
--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx +1 914-374-0613
Fellow, Princeton Center for Information Technology Policy