[council] Re: For Information - GNSO Toolkit Implementation

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Chris Chaplow <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "dmaher@xxxxxxx" <dmaher@xxxxxxx>, "HughesDeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <HughesDeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>, Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Mason Cole <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mueller@xxxxxxx" <mueller@xxxxxxx>, "rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx" <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>, Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rosemary Sinclair <rosemary.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>, Tony Holmes <tonyarholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Re: For Information - GNSO Toolkit Implementation
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 20:26:02 -0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Cc: David Olive <david.olive@xxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <gnso-secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear GNSO Council Members and Community Leaders;

Attached please find the Initial Staff Implementation Report for the Toolkit of
Administrative Services that the Council identified and approved late last year
to assist GNSO organizations in their operations and policy development
activities.  The report constitutes an initial implementation plan for the
delivery of specific Toolkit services.  The document includes general
specifications, budget and resource implications and availability information
for each Toolkit menu service.  It also identifies areas where additional
dialogue with you and your communities will help define some of the proposed
service offerings for more effective delivery.   Glen will post a copy of the
document on the GNSO web page so that you will have the option to point members
of the community in that direction for report copies.

I look forward to hearing your comments and observations about the report and I
hope we can take advantage of the ICANN public meeting in Cartagena, Columbia
for face-to-face discussions - including your thoughts and ideas about the next
steps for developing a number of the Toolkit menu services.

Best regards,

Rob Hoggarth

P.S.  Later this week Staff will be forwarding to the Board all revised
Charters and Bylaw documents that we have received recently from Stakeholder
Groups and Constituencies to reflect new GNSO Operating Procedures and to
address Board expectations for Constituency re-confirmations and Stakeholder
Group structure reviews.  If you had planned to forward materials to me but
have not yet done so, please transmit them to me at your earliest convenience
for our Staff status report to the Board.