RE: [council] FW: Voting Remedies due to Absencer

  • To: cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [council] FW: Voting Remedies due to Absencer
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:50:12 -0700
  • Cc: philip.sheppard@xxxxxx, ray@xxxxxxxxx, avri@xxxxxxx, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would support a change. I do feel that there needs to be a clear
process for appointing a proxy but it could be less complicated and more
flexible. I would also like to point out that the RrSG (and previous
constituency) has never required that its Councilors vote a specific
way.

I appreciate the work and thought that has gone into the current
process, but now that we have some experience with it I think it's clear
some changes are needed.

Tim