[council] FW: Council meeting

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Council meeting
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:29:24 -0400
  • Cc: <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that Philip Sheppard, OSC Chair, will not be able to participate in
our Council meeting today as previously plan.  In lieu of his attendance, he
asked me to forward the following message.  It was anticipated that Philip
would participate in two agenda items: "Item 5: Voting Procedures when
Councilors are absent &/or must abstain" and "Item 6: Disclosure of Interest
Procedures".

Chuck