Re: [council] FW: Candidature - AOC

FWIW this fellow just joined NCUC about three days ago and sent this today.  I
replied explaining the process and timeline for WHOIS etc and suggested he
circle back and submit a complete app for the WHOIS process later this year,
after he's been around a bit etc.

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance