[council] FW: Candidature - AOC

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: Candidature - AOC
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 04:30:11 -0800
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded From: Alice Jansen

Dear Glen,

Enclosed please find an endorsement application for an Affirmation of
Commitments' Review.

The applicant Ruslan Sattarov wishes to represent the GNSO during the Whois
Policy Review.

The compressed folder attached to this email contains his CV and motivation
letter.

We have also informed him that the GNSO intends to identify a set of additional
information requirements on the 18th which he will be request to send.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my assistance.

Thank you

Kind regards

Alice

Alice E. Jansen