RE: FW: [council] FW: Draft Motions on Vertical Integration

  • To: <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: FW: [council] FW: Draft Motions on Vertical Integration
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 05:50:36 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike,

First of all, it seems to me that the following 'whereas' clause is a
resolution and covered in that part of the motion, so I think it could
be deleted:  "Whereas, notwithstanding the recommendations in the Issues
Report, the GNSO Council has decided to initiate a PDP on vertical
integration between registries and registrars; and"

Debbie - As the seconder of the motion, do you consider it a friendly
amendment?

Do any Councilors need more time to vet this amendment with their SGs
and/or Constituencies?

Chuck