Re: AW: [council] Draft Nairobi Agenda

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: AW: [council] Draft Nairobi Agenda
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:02:34 -0300
  • Cc: "KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx> <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx" <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, Ray Fassett <ray@xxxxxxxxx>, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=WgNlCvhw+MulOMZ0rqcPB3u5LL6ah2bCDXssWv7Gtg4=; b=owXrvy14RmQVdjt6lmK6Ob4N0YfK9dgWo/B0zuF3BnlJAC9ZHHX/r4z8kjyMUX0qEt OLpwPYWJvAGXiQV8BL3CLB0z8rUBKUb9XY1ejo0ajotPAJydx7/Br/x0oThv0kWEWSm6 MpGrD4gbY2VPGr10F2MQ83Qdyx4+KA+T054Ps=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
No problem for me with the proposed change suggested by Wolf, this means
that the OSC-CSG wt would meet at 11:30 hs Sunday morning.
Is this correct?.
Regards
Olga