[council] Draft Nairobi Agenda

  • To: GNSO Council List <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Draft Nairobi Agenda
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:58:53 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone,

Item 6 on the agenda for our Jan 28 meeting is on Nairobi and the planning for
that meeting (http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/agenda-28jan10-en.htm).

On Item 6.2. we will discuss the draft agenda. Therefore please find attached
the draft agenda as it stands so far. Apologies for my lateness in sending this
document and being outside the required minimum delay for submitting documents
to the Council before a meeting, but as you all know the meeting was only
confirmed last Friday and that has caused this work to be delayed.

Allow me to draw your attention to the Sunday morning breakfast slot. We have
discussed this in our previous meeting but I have not seen confirmation that we
are going ahead with this (the Sat dinner is confirmed and a venue is being
booked by Glen as we speak). It would be great to be able to confirm this on
Thursday, as there are specific constraints in Nairobi and we need to work asap
on the actual organisation of this breakfast meeting if it is to happen.

With regards to the rest of the agenda, please review and let either Glen or
myself know if there are items to be added/modified/removed. We have sent calls
to all WG and DT chairs and most have responded with their Council time
requirements in Nairobi. It would be good if those that haven't responded do so
asap.

Thanks,

Stéphane