RE: [council] Draft Council letter on the ARR

Please forward this to your SGs/Constituencies right away and request
feedback.  The Council will need to make a decision on whether to submit
the comments or some revised version of them in our 28 Jan meeting.  If
anyone wants to make a motion in that regard, motions are needed by
tomorrow, Wednesday, 20 January.

Chuck