Re: [council] Kenya Agenda questions: Saturday Council dinner and Sunday breakfast

Stéphane Van Gelder wrote:
> Thanks Wendy, I understand the argument.
>
> But this is an extra session that we're all volunteering into.

Fine, and if I'm volunteering, I volunteer to talk about any matter of
policy, or about why we differ on those, or about how we might better
work through misunderstandings or disagreements on those.  I think those
benefit from both informal and formally structured conversation.

I was not a part of the Council when the previous session was planned,
so I don't know its rationale or specific mandate.  I'm simply stating
my preference for meetings going forward, including those we add to the
schedule.

Thanks,
--Wendy

 It's not actually taking up another planned session's time.