[council] Kenya Agenda questions: Saturday Council dinner and Sunday breakfast

  • To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Kenya Agenda questions: Saturday Council dinner and Sunday breakfast
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:01:17 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Councillors,

I am currently working with Glen on our agenda for the Kenya meeting.

As you may recall, in Seoul we had an unofficial dinner on the meeting's first
Saturday and there we also a Council breakfast on the following Sunday morning.

For Kenya, the question of these events remains undecided and we are therefore
not sure whether we should include them in the agenda or not. Our understanding
is that there is broad support within the Council for the Saturday dinner, less
certain support for the Sunday breakfast.

What do people think? Should we plan for both the Saturday dinner and Sunday
breakfast, one and not the other, none of the above?

Stéphane