        From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glen de Saint Géry
        Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 10:03 AM
        To: Council GNSO
        Subject: [council] GNSO Council Meetings 2009/2010

        Dear All,

        In preparation for Item 2.2.1 on the GNSO Council agenda:

        http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/agenda-23nov09-en.htm

        attached please find a table with proposed dates for GNSO Council
meetings every 3 weeks until the end of October 2010.

        To the best of my knowledge, these do not conflict with religious or
public holidays that would impact the current Council composition, however
please let me know if you do find any conflicts. The ICANN Board dates are not
yet available for 2010.

        This table will need to be amended should the Council decide to have
the meetings on a monthly basis after Nairobi.

        Thank you.
        Kind regards,
        Glen

        Glen de Saint Géry