[council] FW: gTLD REGISTRIES STAKEHOLDER GROUP REPRESENTATIVE, GNSO COUNCIL

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] FW: gTLD REGISTRIES STAKEHOLDER GROUP REPRESENTATIVE, GNSO COUNCIL
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 07:33:12 -0800
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded From: Cherie Stubbs gTLD REGISTRIES STAKEHOLDER GROUP Secretariat

Dear Glen,
It is my pleasure to inform you that the gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group
elected Caroline Greer to fill the seat of Jordi Iparraguirre whose term on the
GNSO Council ended with the close of the ICANN meeting in Seoul.   The election
was held today, Wednesday, 11 November 2009, and all the Registries in
attendance (11 of 14) voted unanimously in support of the motion.

Below is the contact information for Caroline.  Please don't hesitate to
contact me if more information is needed.

Best regards,
Cherie