Re: [council] REMINDER: GNSO Chair nominations - Part 2 Each House determines a Candidate - closed

On 22 Oct 2009, at 06:35, Avri Doria wrote:

think it would be best, however, if those in the lead of the SG/ House teams would try to resolve the question before the meetings on Saturday.

I suggest that people try to meet in the bars on Friday evening to try and figure out an answer. However, we do have the separate House meetings on Saturday morning, so I hope that both the issue of Chair candidates and Vice-chair elections can be dealt with then.

If nothing else, the members of the house can vote at that point and make their choices for the House chair candidate and for the House vice-chair. While deciding by vote is not required, it is not prohibited - and if a consensus can't be reached, a vote does seem like the next best solution.

I will attend the NCP House meeting and Chuck will attend the CP House meeting and if an agreed upon procedure has not already been arrived at, I recommend we w attempt to kick off the process.

thanks

a.