Re: [council] REMINDER: GNSO Chair nominations - Part 2 Each House determines a Candidate - closed

On 22 Oct 2009, at 04:03, Stéphane Van Gelder wrote:

The timing for this second part of the election process does makes it very
difficult as most of us are now in the process of travelling to Seoul.

Yes, but it was supposed to resolve before everyone started to travel.
though I do know some went early for the educational events.

At this stage, with the deadline already behind us, may I respectfully
suggest that we take up this discussion and process when we all see each other face to face on Saturday in Seoul. I'm sure most of us are planning to
either be in Seoul or take part in the GNSO sessions remotely...

If that is the earliest estimate, then I guess that is what we will have to deal with. I think it would be best, however, if those in the lead of the SG/ House teams would try to resolve the question before the meetings on Saturday.

a.