Re: [council] Proposed cover letter for GNSO Letter to GAC

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Proposed cover letter for GNSO Letter to GAC
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 06:37:35 -0300
  • Cc: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=o8dQ/h1vYImCgsFQq9RU2bbSTbE+GE/HwyPqy20ugsA=; b=FR1+AyGbOrZheKMwHogLztemn40wKUgdD3jtwIF/pMw7qhQPf7kgF+JzHfMyy9qFop +BwUAQwdJgoDtbGNugPm9uA9cUDE4I1qJEMXuVhgIbo1+vg7bsB+Oa2MCb7hVurTYcMO eJO3H0ufuSNDWNf4uJP2hB6zA7/aF7vcfn1BU=
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree
Olga