[council] Motions for Wednesday meeting
- To: GNSO Council <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Motions for Wednesday meeting
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 22:21:15 -0600
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: avri@xxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have noticed that only one of the motions for tomorrow's meeting has
been seconded so far:
1. Tim's Alternate RAA Motion
2. Avri's motion endorsing the report from the Joint WG on User
participation in the GNSO
3. Chuck's motion on Whois studies.
While I am willing to call for seconds during the Wednesday meeting,
getting them in before the meeting would be good if possible.