[council] The Preliminary Report for the 18 December 2007 Special Meeting of the ICANN Board of Directors
- To: "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] The Preliminary Report for the 18 December 2007 Special Meeting of the ICANN Board of Directors
- From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 20:49:05 +0100
- List-id: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20071031)
The Preliminary Report for the 18 December 2007 Special Meeting of the
ICANN Board of Directors is published at:
Some of the topics discussed were the .TEL Contractual Amendment, Whois
Conflict of National Laws Procedure, an update on New gTLD Process and
the GNSO Review.
Formal Minutes are still to be approved by the ICANN Board during its
next Board Meeting.
ICANN has posted to its website a Preliminary Report of the Board
meeting held on 18 December 2007. The Board will consider the
Preliminary Report in adopting formal Minutes during its next board meeting.
ICANN's Board meets regularly (approximately once per month). The Board
is committed to being as transparent and accountable as possible. As
soon as possible following each meeting, ICANN staff posts a preliminary
report of the meeting. The report outlines detailed discussion from the
board meeting and demonstrates how decisions are reached.
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN