Re: [council] Reminder to vote for GNSO Council Chair

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Council GNSO'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Reminder to vote for GNSO Council Chair
  • From: cyrilchua@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 10:47:11 +0800
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Glen

I may have missed my ballot. Would be grateful if you could resend.

Merry Christmas!

Regards
Cyril
ALBAN TAY MAHTANI & DE SILVA
< This message (including attachments) contains privileged and confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not to take any action
in reliance on it nor to disseminate, distribute, publish or copy this message.  If
you have received this message in error, please accept our apologies, delete all
copies from your system and notify us at mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Unless it relates to
the official business of ATMD, any opinions or matters expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender. >