[council] Request for Observer Status

  • To: Council GNSO <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Request for Observer Status
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:13:49 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Avri;

At the end of the AGM this year, the registrar representatives to the Council will be changing. In order to better get our new representative up to speed, I would like to request that he be allowed to attend the Council teleconferences as a non-speaking, non-voting observer. I realize that the MP3s are available, but I think it would be more helpful if we could facilitate this in a real-time manner.

Tim Ruiz is the incoming representative. As the former Vice-chair of the registrar constituency, he is well versed in GNSO dynamics, but is looking to get some further insight into council interactions before he officially takes his seat.

I would really appreciate it if this can be facilitated somehow.

Thanks in advance,

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
Tucows Inc.