Re: [council] Issues Report on dispute handling relating to IGO names and abbreviations
- To: Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Issues Report on dispute handling relating to IGO names and abbreviations
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 22:47:59 +0200
- Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <000101c7a942$4850a990$692700c0@ICANN11CA58B32>
- References: <000101c7a942$4850a990$692700c0@ICANN11CA58B32>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Necessity has caused us to lengthen many of the schedules that are
defined for the Council's processes. I believe it is better to have
a complete Issues report so I support the request that you take the
week you need.
Also, thanks for letting us know in advance.
On 7 jun 2007, at 22.27, Olof Nordling wrote:
The formal deadline of 8 June for delivery of the Issues Report
IGO names and abbreviations is approaching fast (=tomorrow). The
in an "advanced state of completeness", but we're expecting
from WIPO next week to further inform the substance. Accordingly, I'm
respectfully asking for the Council's indulgence with a one week
of the deadline.
Very best regards