RE: [council] Issues Report on dispute handling relating to IGO names and abbreviations

  • To: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Issues Report on dispute handling relating to IGO names and abbreviations
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 16:29:23 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I vote yes.

Kristina

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Olof Nordling
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 4:28 PM
To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [council] Issues Report on dispute handling relating to IGO
names and abbreviations

Dear Councilors,
The formal deadline of 8 June for delivery of the Issues Report
regarding IGO names and abbreviations is approaching fast (=tomorrow).
The report is in an "advanced state of completeness", but we're
expecting additional input from WIPO next week to further inform the
substance. Accordingly, I'm respectfully asking for the Council's
indulgence with a one week extension of the deadline.
Very best regards
Olof