Re: [council] collaborative tools

Hi Marilyn

I don't think I was clear -- the two projects which I am kicking off in the new year have approved project charters and are working their way through the Project Office.

This means that resources have been identified to do them -- and that's what I'll be doing in consultation with our key clients.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor