Re: [council] Draft Agenda for GNSO public forum

  • To: "Bruce Tonkin" <bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "GNSO Council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [council] Draft Agenda for GNSO public forum
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 01:29:20 +0000 GMT
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce, I have two additions. One is the .com/litigation topic, which deserves
time on our agenda. I also note to the Council that I recommend that the
Council table a resolution on this topic for the Council meeting itself.

Secondly. If you recall, I asked to invite Janis Karklins, president of WSIS
prepatory process, and Ambassador from Latvia, to discuss the outcomes of WSIS
with the Council. Can we offer Ambassador Karklins a set 30 min time slot for a
dialogue with the Council in our public forum? Am. Karklins has accepted and we
need to give him a time for the participation. We could certainly put this
segment at the end of the two hour segment, and take some time from the formal
Council agenda.

Can you let me know what time might work for Am. Karklins?