GNSO Restructure – New Constituency Process
The following documents and forms were approved by the ICANN Board Resolution on 24 June 2011 and describe a formal process by which a prospective new Constituency may apply and, if approved, become recognized within the GNSO.
- New Constituency Recognition Process [PDF]
- Application for Candidacy (AFC) Form [Word Template]
- Request for Recognition (RFR) Form [Word Template]
- Flowchart of the Process [PDF]
Questions about this process may be directed to: email@example.com.
Status of Submitted Applications
No pending applications at this time.
Recent Application Process Activities
- Public Internet Access/Cybercafé Ecosystem (PIA/CC) Constituency Application
- Submitted by the Cybercafe Association of India (CCAOI)
- Application for Candidacy (AFC) Form; 23 August 2012
- AFC Supplement-CCAOI; 3 October 2012
- AFC Cover Letter-CCAOI; 23 August 2012
- Public Comment Announcement; 4 October 2012
- Public Comment Summary Report
- NCSG Decision Regarding PIA-CC Application