

Charter Drafting Team for the Outreach Task Force (OTF-DT)

TRANSCRIPT

Friday 5 August 2011 at 1300 UTC

Note: The following is the output of transcribing from an audio recording. Although the transcription is largely accurate, in some cases it is incomplete or inaccurate due to inaudible passages or transcription errors. It is posted as an aid to understanding the proceedings at the meeting, but should not be treated as an authoritative record.

<http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-off-charter-dt-20110805-en.mp3>

On page:

<http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#aug>

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO Master Calendar page: <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/>

Participants on the call:

Carlos Aguirre – NCA

Roy Dykes – NeuStar

Olga Cavalli – NCA, Chair

Debra Hughes – NCSG, alternate Chair

ICANN Staff:

Julie Hedlund

Glen de Saint

Apologies:

Tony Harris – ISP

Coordinator: The conference is being recorded. You may begin.

Olga Cavalli: Thank you so much operator. Thank you very much Glen, thanks Julie, thanks ((Carlos)), Roy, for being in the call.

Julie Hedlund: Olga this is Julie. Should we go to a formal roll call for the...

Olga Cavalli: Yes.

Julie Hedlund: ...recording and the transcript?

Olga Cavalli: I was going - I cannot hear you very well but I was going to say that.
Go ahead please.

Glen Desaintgery: Certainly I will Olga. Good morning good afternoon everyone this is the OTF call on the 8th - on the 5th of August.

And on the call we have (Carlos Zapita), Roy Dykes, Olga Cavalli. And on the Adobe Connect Room I see Debbie Hughes has joined us but not yet on the phone line.

And for staff we have Julie Hedlund and myself Glen Desaintgery. Have I left off anybody else? And I have no apologies noted. So thank you Olga. It's over to you.

Olga Cavalli: Thank you very much Glen and thank you all for being this morning with us morning evening afternoon.

First I want to thank very much Julie because she did a great job in doing this document that we have sent you during the last I think it was ten days ago.

She has been putting all the pieces of text together in the right place to prepare this draft charter that you received.

At the same time we have been revising that document Julie and I together. And we came with - we had some questions and some doubts that we have shared with you in the email that Julie sent to you on 28 July, eight days ago.

So I would suggest for our call today first ask you if you have kind of general comments about the document that Julie prepared.

And then we could perhaps not read it all because it's quite long to be read in the phone but perhaps go section by section and see if you can add some new section or change the older.

And then while we revised it was Julie we have this question that we share with you about how to build the steering committee, how to build a big OTF committee, dates and some other details of the document.

So if you think this is a good idea to go ahead I'll proceed or if you have any comments let me know?

Okay hearing none any general comments about the document? Did you have a chance to read it? Did you see it? Any comments?

Debra Hughes: Hi Olga this is Debbie. How are you?

Olga Cavalli: Debbie, good morning. How are you?

Debra Hughes: Good morning. I think it's a great document and I'm glad that we're able to use a lot of what we had worked on before Olga.

And I think Julie and you made some good comments about the areas to focus on for cleanup.

I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to send anything around before this call but I'm happy to do that after this call after, you know, we talk about some things but just generally I think it's great.

Olga Cavalli: Thank you very much Debbie. (Carlos), Roy?

(Carlos Zapita): Yes this is thank you. I agree with the - it's a great document but in my case I feel that I need more time to analyze deeply the document. I don't know about the other participants but in my case it's that. Thank you.

Olga Cavalli: Thank you (Carlos). Roy?

Roy Dykes: Yes I got a chance to scan it not, read it very deeply as I really would have wanted but did scan it. I think it's a good document. I like how the timeline is laid out and now it's laid out relatively upfront.

The one question I have about this team here on the call do we have enough horsepower to carry out these actions?

Olga Cavalli: I'm not sure I got your question if we have power for what?

Roy Dykes: Do we have enough people in our group here to carry out the actions or do we need even more people...

Olga Cavalli: Well...

Roy Dykes: ...within our group?

Olga Cavalli: I get your point. Perhaps Julie can correct me. I think that we have the task to do it, the draft the charter. That's our main task in this stage. Julie I'm am I correct?

Julie Hedlund: Yes. Can you hear me okay because I am calling in on Skype so I...

Olga Cavalli: I can hear you but it's not so clear as usual but it's...

Julie Hedlund: Okay.

Olga Cavalli: ...your voice is kind of noise.

Julie Hedlund: Okay I'll try to speak then clearly. This group is just the charter drafting team right. So this little group is just tasked with drafting the charter.

Then there will be a process and its actually laid out in the charter to appoint the chair and a vice chair of the Outreach Task Force.

They'll be a Steering Committee with representatives from the constituencies and stakeholder groups.

And then also there will be a larger group and we had some suggestions and also Olga and I have some questions for you as far as who would be the representatives in that larger group of advisers.

So this group is just drafting the charter. And then you're absolutely right there will be as is noted in the charter the Outreach Task Force itself which would be a lot larger group to carry out the mission and purpose and so one of the Outreach Task Force.

Roy Dykes: Okay so that's where the resources will come from to do the work?

Olga Cavalli: Exactly.

Roy Dykes: Okay.

Olga Cavalli: So basically now we have to draft this charter and then propose it to the GNSO.

So I agree with you that we are quite few but good people and that Julie and I we - especially Julie sorry, Julie of course and Debbie and I were part of the working team that prepared the regional document.

And especially Debbie was the chair of that sub working team. So we have also been involved in the development of the text of the document and the actions of the working team.

So I guess that we could focus and prepare this document for the charter. And then we follow the procedure which is going forward with other actions.

So I think that we're okay in preparing this draft charter that of course will be revised by other - by the GNSO

So one outcome of the conversation is that we need more time. One other comment is that I would like to do is to share with you some ideas on some questions that came to our mind with between Julie and I when she prepared it and I reviewed it and we exchanged some comments and email.

One thing it's detail in the email that Julie sent to you one week ago and it's not stated in the draft charter.

I'm not sure if we have to set it up in the draft charter or not. I leave you the question for you. How will the members of the Steering Committee and the OTF be selected?

Remember that the proposal of the Working Team about this Outreach Task Force was to build an Outreach Task Force that has the smaller Steering Committee which should be quite small and dynamic and then a bigger group of people from the different parts of the world that work in the task force itself.

So do we have to include this in the charter? We can think about it. The charter says that there could be representatives from constituencies and stakeholder groups and the membership should be broad and diverse with representatives from each continent.

Should we go further and include some other details how to select them, how many? What Julie did is highlight in yellow all those parts that I related with this question in Section 3.

It's related with membership criteria, rules functions and duties. Remember that this is a charter and it could be good to define it here because it will be - we will make the life easier for those who come in the future.

The more information you have in the charter the better things work out in the future because then it seems that you will never get to the point that you have a conflict of who participates who doesn't.

But the time comes and then if it's written in the charter then experience says that it's much easier for working in a working team. Any comments about this?

Debra Hughes: Hi Olga this is Debbie. So I agree. And I thought that the most work that we should - well I guess where we should focus I thought a lot of our efforts was on Section 3.

And some of the things that I had jotted down over the week were on Section 3 specifically around membership criteria and the formation about the roles and functions and duties. I'll chat about that in a second.

But I agree I think specificity would really help this. If I were going to eventually be one of the people who would join this group I would want to know specifically what we were charged to do and how we were charged to be comprised.

And I agree I think giving some specificity around that is helpful. What I'm nervous about however is to the extent we don't get sufficient diversity or whatever but we have great people who are committed to finding, you know, and doing outreach throughout all of the, you know, ICANN regions but however, you know, the membership doesn't, you know, necessarily coincide with that.

So then do we turn away, you know, or do we, you know, how do we make sure we ensure we get sufficient diversity I guess is where I'm coming from.

So like for one of the things I was thinking about is we've got language from our original document that says the OTF shall include four members from each continent.

Maybe, you know, we could consider some language or that, the best extent possible the goal would be that members include, you know, that the OTF include members from each continent or from each or four members from each of the ICANN regions or something like that so that we don't put ourselves in a situation where we've got great volunteers and a great group that's ready to go but, you know, violating the charter because we don't have sufficient diversity. And that's just one point there.

But I guess my overarching comments are I think specificity is great. I think what we can do is try to be specific and then provide alternative ways for this group to launch. Does that make sense?

Olga Cavalli: It makes total sense and I totally agree with you. The specificity is useful because sometimes it's the way you define a conflict but sometimes if it's - what it says when the charter says something and you need some flexibility then comes people that say hey no, no, this is not - this is in the charter and you have to respect it just sometimes for the sake of being - stick to the text or just for (unintelligible).

You know what I'm talking about Debbie. We have...

Debra Hughes: Yes.

Olga Cavalli: ...talked about this.

Debra Hughes: Yes.

Olga Cavalli: And so you're totally right. So we have to be careful about finding a good charter with specifications that are helpful but at the same time given the way to have flexibility in the same document. So I agree with you.

Debra Hughes: And what I was thinking Olga -- this is Debbie again I'm sorry -- is that it could be some language something like, you know, the Steering Committee shall use its best efforts to ensure that...

Olga Cavalli: Okay.

Debra Hughes: ...the OTF includes...

Olga Cavalli: Okay.

Debra Hughes: ...at least four members from each ICANN region or something like that.

Olga Cavalli: Okay. Debbie now that you're being so kind to suggest this would you include this comments in the draft that you have prepared...

Debra Hughes: Yes I've got - and I'm - again I apologize. I worked on this last night and I said rather than trying to send it and confuse everybody about which document I - right after this call I will distribute some of my initial thoughts, you know, from my first read.

And of course it was, you know, before we talked today but I'll certainly send it around to the group.

Olga Cavalli: Thank you very much Debbie.

Debra Hughes: Sure.

Olga Cavalli: Any other comments about this membership and Section 3?

Debra Hughes: Olga can I ask...

Olga Cavalli: Yes?

Debra Hughes: ...one quick question to you of you...

Olga Cavalli: Sure.

Debra Hughes: ...and Julie? And this is something that I can't recall how we came out on this? So if you remember, you know, the whole I thought that the idea here was we're, you know, providing -the goal here is outreach within the GNSO, right...

Olga Cavalli: Yes.

Debra Hughes: ...and not wanting to duplicate efforts that other stakeholder groups are working on and to coordinate those efforts within the GNSO so that the entire GNSO community is working together or at least coordinating to some degree on our reaching new, you know, members of the community.

I guess my question is where did we ever come out on the Steering Committee and the types of people who could - that we would want to be included in not just the Steering Committee but the OTF?

Like what did we come out on recommendations for like members of ICANN staff and board and that sort of stuff?

I know in this section of the roles, functions, and duties there were roles that we had wanted ICANN staff to do to kind of support and perhaps, you know, working with, you know, the liaison from ICANN on outreach related activities.

But what about others that are outside of the GNSO? Have you even talked about that or is that just too troublesome do you think?

Olga Cavalli: I remember when, you know, our drafting team, you know, our working team I remember (Chuck) bringing this question and it's a very good question because really the purpose of this document and this task force is for the GNSO...

Debra Hughes: Right.

Olga Cavalli: ...which knits really to outreach more into other regions. And you know that and especially some constituencies have difficulties in finding representatives from I don't know, Latin America, Asia...

Debra Hughes: Right.

Olga Cavalli: ...just because the market is not so developed. It's not that people is not interested. People is not just know and it's not related with the industry.

And it's of course it's no presence of the constituency there not because people is bad but just it's a lack of knowledge and outreach. So this is I think the main purpose is for the GNSO but it's a good question.

Debra Hughes: Because I was thinking I mean even if we don't say that hey we'd like to have at least one person from the board sit on if not the Steering Committee but just be a listener or, you know, be involved at least and what's happening that I know that in ICANN I think there's regional representatives right, on ICANN staff that support efforts in different regions?

And I've never really interface with them so I wasn't sure maybe Julie you can help me here. Like the regional representatives like for, you know, Latin America for Africa, for North America. I feel like that would be a nice way to kind of supplement the activities that this group is doing, you know, in more resources.

Is something like that even feasible or would it just be better to say that, you know, we're not going to try to be that broad in trying to really bring groups together?

Julie Hedlund: This is Julie. Can you hear me?

Debra Hughes: Yes.

Julie Hedlund: Okay yes so I'll have to - I don't have the recommendation document in front of me. We did have some language in there about some, you know, having a staff liaison. And I did pull in someone from the ICANN staff.

I didn't put in - I can't remember exactly what our recommendation was with respect to the global partnerships program which is I think what you're...

Olga Cavalli: Hello I'm back.

Julie Hedlund: ...thinking about Debbie.

Debra Hughes: Mandy Carver and those guys - like I couldn't remember who...

Julie Hedlund: Yes exactly. That would be Mandy, exactly that's her group. So that would be, you know, we could put in some language about that. Hello?

Olga Cavalli: Sorry go ahead. I just drop off and I'm...

Julie Hedlund: Okay I'm sorry.

Olga Cavalli: ...back in the line so could you - would you please tell me what you are talking about?

Julie Hedlund: Can you hear me?

Olga Cavalli: Yes.

Julie Hedlund: Okay good. Well Debra was mentioning the regional representatives...

Olga Cavalli: Yes.

Julie Hedlund: ...there's the Global Partnership Program. Mandy Carver is the staff person who handles that.

I hadn't put specific language in to have a liaison with the group but we certainly can. And Debbie also mentioned perhaps having a liaison a board member be part of the group.

And we - I don't think we had a specific recommendation to that effect in the recommendations document but that doesn't mean we couldn't put it in here. And so I could add those in, you know, as suggested changes.

Debra Hughes: Yes what I was thinking was I can't recall if there was a board - I think I remember there was some sort of board committee that deals with, I don't know if it's - maybe it's...

Olga Cavalli: Participation.

Debra Hughes: ...participation. I'm confusing, I'm sorry.

Olga Cavalli: Participation.

Debra Hughes: Yes I'm confusing. So I was thinking, you know, like I know there's, you know, global managers for each one of the regions Olga.

And so I wasn't sure if it makes sense either to reach out to that, you know, the person who I guess coordinates each one of those folks and

says could you at least send one person or could that division, you know, could global partnerships send somebody?

And because I really think that's really important. I mean we're doing outreach for to benefit the GNSO and it would be great to be able to coordinate efforts that are being done or being contemplated in each one of the regions so that one we're not, you know, that, you know, the outcomes of this group are being duplicative.

Olga Cavalli: All right I agree. The spirit of this idea of this broader group of people came from the members of the Internet Governance Forum that we are like 50 people from all over the world.

And we are not specifically tied up to the IGF. We are not part of the secretariat. We are - I don't know maybe you are familiar with the Internet Governance Forum? This will be the second time that it happens in Kenya. It started in 2006 in Athens after there was some information society.

And we prepared the - another meeting. We are not in charge of organizing the meeting. But we do the agenda of the meeting, the program, and we suggest speakers and we suggest the program.

We are like 50 people from all over the world. We don't have - we are totally volunteer and we don't have special relationship with the secretariat, just by working together in this preparation of the program and all - the meeting.

And from this experience and it's I think it has been very successful because the group is totally (unintelligible) the stakeholder.

We have people from government, civil society companies, academia, and technical areas. And this is where we talked to the idea.

But GNSO is somehow different. As you have noticed during the GNSO conference calls and discussions in the list that sometimes the - having working groups that are combined in-between different supporting organizations or advisory committees it is not perhaps the best way to do things.

And I think I find some difficulties in the whole GNSO receiving it as a very good idea. So we have to...

Woman: Yes.

Olga Cavalli: ...be creative and build a broader group which is good for outreach but it's also accepted by the GNSO. You know what I mean?

Debra Hughes: Yes Olga, absolutely. That's why I was trying to - you said it much better than me. And I guess where I was trying to go is I didn't want to create a situation where we're stepping into that quagmire but at the same time recognizing that I think we need to figure out a way if this if it makes sense to this group to, you know, participation from stakeholders within the GNSO I think are really important of course, you know, and should be driving it.

I just thought that to the extent that that group would benefit from those who are already out doing all sorts of activities in each of the regions that it certainly makes sense to at least get their input and involvement if that made sense for ICANN.

And I didn't want to create a cross - working group cross, you know, whatever. But I was just trying to think of a way to at least add that element without as you mentioned, you know, derailing this whole effort.

Perhaps we could build the list? We could try to, each of us that know some outreach effort that is done say for example (Carlos) you're familiar with ALAC, we know GNSO, perhaps Julie or Debbie can help me with the board.

I know there is a part of a committee in the board devoted to participation or Roy you may have any idea.

And we could build a list that maybe a draft list and then we can think of including it or not in the document.

Debra Hughes: I mean the other - I'm sorry this is Debbie again. The other thing to do is to maybe have, you know, it looks like, you know, the Steering Committee should seek representation from, you know, or may as opposed to making our requirement is - are you following what I'm saying?

So, you know, it should seek representatives from ALAC or it should consider seeking representatives from whatever -- I don't know -- rather than making it a requirement that the membership, you know, should be blah, blah, blah?

Olga Cavalli: Okay, okay. And great so this is point one. Point two says recruiting members for the OTF role diverse membership I think we already covered it.

We talk about a council volunteers. I would like you all to check that language and if you think it's okay?

And one important thing is how many people is in the Steering Committee and how many people is in the OTF should be?

And again I think that Debbie made a relevant comment, should we establish some number and at the same time we should be flexible to allow some - an un-exact number stated in the charter that becomes a burden to comply with but instead of that having some flexibility?

So in general I think this - those were the most important questions that came to our minds to Julie and I when we revised the document.

Any other comments you would like to add about the document apart from this membership and number of members and selection criteria and all that?

Debra Hughes: Hi. This is Debbie. Julie I have a question. In so the Sections 4 and - yes Section 4, that's pretty boilerplate. I've seen that language in a lot of - that's just the standard stuff right?

Olga Cavalli: Section which...

Debra Hughes: The rules of engagement?

Julie Hedlund: Yes actually what this is based on - this is Julie. There now is a template that we have to use for charters. This came out of the recommendations of the Working Group, the community that was doing Working Group guidelines. It was from the Policy Process Steering Committee and Working Group Guidelines Work Team.

So they created the guidelines for what should be in a charter to so that they could be sure that there would be, you know, that no charter would not include, you know, some very key elements.

And so that's why the Section 4 rules of engagement is directly out of the charter template.

And also you'll note that for roles of the chair and vice chair there's a reference to the working group guidelines.

And so yes, just to answer your question, a lot - and some of this just what is not specific to the recommendations is boilerplate information that comes from the working group guidelines.

Debra Hughes: Okay thank you.

Olga Cavalli: It's important too that you also read the section because it's about when decisions are made in...

Woman: Yes.

Olga Cavalli: ...the group. And so consensus again this may be a trivial thing but when the time comes it becomes real important.

And when you have to make some decisions and there are people that think one thing and others differently and then you have to move forward and this could be problematic.

So I like the way it's written but maybe some of you have any other - and as Julie said this is suggested by the Working Team that drafted this guidelines for working groups.

But we can review it and we can suggest our own. So I...

Julie Hedlund: Actually this is Julie. Yes Olga this is Julie. I should point out that it's - these really aren't just recommendations. The...

Olga Cavalli: I know.

Julie Hedlund: ...working group guidelines, you know, were - they really struggled with a lot of this language.

And then it was approved by the Council. So I don't know for some of this information I don't know how much leeway we have that we could change it.

Olga Cavalli: Oh okay, okay.

Julie Hedlund: Yes.

Olga Cavalli: Okay. So we should stick to this?

(Carlos Zapita): Sorry Olga, (Carlos).

Olga Cavalli: Yes (Carlos). Go ahead.

(Carlos Zapita): Yes I want to make a question to you. What was your idea in relation with the number of participant of Steering Committee? Because in my opinion I think OTF is a kind of Steering Committee?

Olga Cavalli: The idea...

(Carlos Zapita): Do you understand?

Olga Cavalli: Are you done?

(Carlos Zapita): And my point of view OTF is a kind of Steering Committee. So the question is what is your idea about the number of participants in the OTF or if you have some other idea?

Olga Cavalli: The idea of this -- and Debbie please correct me if I'm wrong -- was to have a broad group of several people. And like I don't know 30, 50, 40 -- I don't know.

And then - like too many people have a smaller Steering Committee that could coordinate all the actions, that I think perhaps five people three, ten, eight -- I don't know.

That's the idea. So those are participants of the broader group...

(Carlos Zapita): Okay.

Olga Cavalli: ...to make more dynamic group of decision-making. That's - but we have - we can talk about that as well. Debbie I'm missing something here. Did we...

Debra Hughes: No...

Olga Cavalli: ...talk about something different?

Debra Hughes: I think our idea was that we wanted the actual OTF, the actual task force to be a broader group to allow a lot of voices to come up with ideas and suggestions.

And that at some point, you know, when you've got a group that large there may be a need to have a smaller subset that's able to kind of move forward when convening that entire group is just not feasible or practical.

Olga Cavalli: Is that okay (Carlos)?

(Carlos Zapita): Yes, yes thank you Olga, very clear, thank you.

Olga Cavalli: Of course if you can make your suggestions as well about this.

(Carlos Zapita): Yes, yes, yes of course. Thank you.

Olga Cavalli: Okay people are any other general comments? Let me suggest the following. Please have a look at the document. We are not so many.

We can send comments to the list or we can just type the comments in the document and send it to me in Julie. And perhaps Julie and I could put them all together in one version.

We are not 20 so we are few and that's not so difficult. And we in our next conference call perhaps we can see a more complete and revised version of our document.

The problem I have is that next Friday I'm flying to the original IGF. I will be in - that day I will be on a plane exactly coming back home. So or we can skip one week or you can have the meeting without me? What you prefer?

Debra Hughes: I'm sorry Olga did you say the 19th is the day that you're going to be traveling?

Olga Cavalli: No, no, no the next Friday I will be returning to Buenos Aires from...

Debra Hughes: Oh.

((Crosstalk))

Olga Cavalli: ...(Caswell).

Debra Hughes: Oh the 12th, okay.

Olga Cavalli: The 12th, yes.

Julie Hedlund: So Olga this is Julie. I would suggest a couple of things. If you like what I can do is take some additional details to put into the charter based on this conversation.

I know (Carlos) has suggested in the Adobe Chat room about (unintelligible) some more specifics from the recommendations. And I think we can concerning some of the things we've discussed here particularly liaisons to the board and to other groups.

And also Debbie if you have some specific edits to the charter that you would like to send to me I can combine your edits with those that I make and send out early next week perhaps another version for people to look at.

And then perhaps what we could do is give people more time to really read through the document and then schedule our next call for 19 August.

Olga Cavalli: That's okay for me. Are we okay with the time? I'm not going too far away in the future?

Debra Hughes: Hi. This is Debbie. I guess it's perfect for me. And what I'll do Julie is I'll send you the draft that I was working on and then you can add that stuff into whatever you send to the group so we're not sending around a bunch of drafts in he gets confusing. Does that make sense?

Julie Hedlund: Yes that would be extremely helpful Debbie. This is Julie.

Debra Hughes: Yes I'll send that to you within an hour. I'm sitting here typing new stuff that came from this call that I'm thinking about and that way you'll have

that document. And then, you know, to the extent Olga you - if you think it's important for us to meet I'm happy to help chair their call if that's another thing. But it sounds like people...

Olga Cavalli: No, if we can do it on the 19th that's okay. My only worry is that we - if we're meeting kind of biweekly and perhaps it will take more time.

I think that if we add some comments and some more details to the document we would be quite fine with it at least as a draft charter. So perhaps we can finish it in two weeks. So that's okay.

Debra Hughes: Right because the concern I'm having is if we're trying to make the GNSO Council meeting in September, you know, I can't remember what the deadline would be to submit that but it's like the last week of August, is that right Julie? Am I counting right?

Julie Hedlund: It works.

Debra Hughes: That would be, yes. It's the 31st I think.

Olga Cavalli: The 31st...

Debra Hughes: But, you know, keep in mind that...

Olga Cavalli: Yes.

Debra Hughes: Yes the 31st. But keep in mind that, you know, it's I think we really do want to make sure that we get this right among ourselves.

So let's see how it goes. But if we could be finalized mostly by the 19th then we would still be in plenty of time to get it submitted to be considered by the (fall) on the agenda for the 8th September.

Roy Dykes: This is Roy. We also have the, you know, if we're not completely happy on the 19th we also have the 26th that we could get together again.

Olga Cavalli: Okay. Okay just comment. Okay any other comments?

Woman: Okay.

Olga Cavalli: So people - Julie go ahead.

Julie Hedlund: Oh yes. So I was just going to suggest that yes I will take the action to collect next (week)'s call and collect what Debbie sends me.

And perhaps by Monday I will send out a revised charter and some notes from this call for all of us to consider, you know, for the next call the 19th.

Olga Cavalli: Fantastic that would be great. And Julie I really want to thank you that your help is as usual fantastic. I want to stress that in front of all the other members of this Working Team.

Julie Hedlund: Thank you very much Olga.

Olga Cavalli: You're welcome. Any other comments? People have a great weekend. And we talk again in two weeks. And we keep in touch through the email list.

Woman: Thanks.

Julie Hedlund: Wonderful.

Man: Thank you very much.

Woman: Bye-bye.

Olga Cavalli: Bye-bye.

Man: Thank you Olga.

Woman: Bye-bye.

END