Re: [whois-sc] WHOIS Steering Committee teleconference 7/8 August2003
- To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [whois-sc] WHOIS Steering Committee teleconference 7/8 August2003
- From: Mark Jeftovic <markjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:33:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: <whois-sc@xxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <AFEF39657AEEC34193C494DBD717922225082D@phoenix.mit>
- Sender: owner-whois-sc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Bruce Tonkin wrote:
> Rather than wait any longer, I think it is time we started the work of
> the WHOIS Privacy Steering Group.
> I have scheduled a teleconference for next week.
> 7am Melbourne, Australia (8 August)
> 5pm, Washington, DC, USA (7 August)
> 2pm, California, USA (7 August)
> 10pm, London, UK (7 August)
Unfortunately I have another appointment at that time but I'm thinking I
can make it onto the call from there, at least for awhile.
Mark Jeftovic <markjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Co-founder, easyDNS Technologies Inc.
ph. +1-(416)-535-8672 ext 225