ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[whois-sc]

Re: [whois-sc] Moving forward

  • To: <whois-sc@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [whois-sc] Moving forward
  • From: Mark Jeftovic <markjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:12:29 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-whois-sc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > for the benefit of getting this steering committee started I
> > would like to propose that we appoint Michael Roberts as
> > possible chair. I believe that the talked about exclude mode
> > (or whatever the term was ;)) from the bc list should be good
> > enough to considere him as a person not involved into constituency
> > business. Further we should considere if it would be appropriate
> > to split the chairmans work into a chair and a separate editor/editors
> > to soothe tension.

Greetings to all, as it turns out there was a typo in my email address
on the whois-sc dist. list which was corrected yesterday (hence my
missing of the initial meeting in Montreal).

I'm fine with Tom's suggestion above.

It was a pleasure meeting you all and hope everyone enjoyed their time
here in Canada. Looking forward to working with you over the coming
weeks and months.

-mark

--
Mark Jeftovic <markjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>