[registrars] Re: [Ext] Re: RRA Amendment Request Notification for .global

  • To: Graeme Bunton <gbunton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Re: [Ext] Re: RRA Amendment Request Notification for .global
  • From: Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 20:41:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: "registrars@xxxxxxxxx" <registrars@xxxxxxxxx>, "contact@nic.global" <contact@nic.global>, Jennifer Gore <jennifer.gore@xxxxxxxxx>, Tom Iacobucci <tom.iacobucci@xxxxxxxxx>, Aysegul Tekce <aysegul.tekce@xxxxxxxxx>, "Krista Papac" <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Graeme,

Thank you for the request. I apologize for not responding sooner. I was out of office when the message came in and am just now coming across it.

That said, we are looking into this request and will be back to the RrSG in the short term with a response.

Thanks!

Krista

Krista Papac

Director, Registry Services & Engagement

ICANN – Global Domains Division

o: +1 310 578 8937

m: +1 714 756 0201

e: krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx