[registrars] Re: RRA Amendment Notification for .quebec

  • To: Graeme Bunton <gbunton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Re: RRA Amendment Notification for .quebec
  • From: Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 01:19:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen@xxxxxxxxx>, "fortier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fortier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jennifer Gore <jennifer.gore@xxxxxxxxx>, "Darcy Southwell" <darcy.southwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Aysegul Tekce <aysegul.tekce@xxxxxxxxx>, "rra-review@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rra-review@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>, "registrars@xxxxxxxxx" <registrars@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Graeme Bunton,

Please find attached the updated cover letter and updated redlined version of the RRA Amendment for .quebec submitted by PointQuébec Inc to be shared with your Stakeholder Group. The attached document contains both the cover letter and also the actual RRA where proposed changes are indicated in redlines (RRA starts as of page 18).

Please note that following receipt of RrSG’s feedback on the proposed changes, ICANN has consulted with the Registry Operator pursuant to Section 3 of the RRA Amendment procedure and the Registry Operator agreed to update the cover letter and the redlines in line with the feedback submitted by RrSG.

Pursuant to Section 4 of the RRA Amendment Procedure, the RrSG has up to 15 days to review the updated proposed changes. If the registrars have concerns, please advise ICANN by responding to this message no later than 23:59UTC on 21 December 2016. If there is no response during this second review period, ICANN will assume there are no concerns and will continue processing the request. If you have any further inquiries, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Krista Papac

Krista Papac

Director, Registry Services & Engagement

ICANN – Global Domains Division

o: +1 310 578 8937

m: +1 714 756 0201

e: krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx

12025 Waterfront Avenue, Suite 300

Los Angeles, CA 90094

www.icann.org

Please find attached the updated cover letter and updated redlined version of the RRA Amendment for .quebec submitted by PointQuébec Inc to be shared with your Stakeholder Group. The attached document contains both the cover letter and also the actual RRA where proposed changes are indicated in redlines (RRA starts as of page 18).

Please note that following receipt of RrSG’s feedback on the proposed changes, ICANN has consulted with the Registry Operator pursuant to Section 3 of the RRA Amendment procedure and the Registry Operator agreed to update the cover letter and the redlines in line with the feedback submitted by RrSG.

Pursuant to Section 4 of the RRA Amendment Procedure, the RrSG has up to 15 days to review the updated proposed changes. If the registrars have concerns, please advise ICANN by responding to this message no later than 23:59UTC on 01 December 2016. If there is no response during this second review period, ICANN will assume there are no concerns and will continue processing the request. If you have any further inquiries, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Krista Papac

Thanks Graeme. We’ll proceed with the next step of the process shortly.

Best,

Krista