[registrars] Re: RRA Amendment Notification for .gdn
- To: Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [registrars] Re: RRA Amendment Notification for .gdn
- From: Michele Neylon - Blacknight <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 22:16:15 +0000
- Accept-language: en-IE, en-US
- Cc: registrars <registrars@xxxxxxxxx>, Mike Zupke <Mike.Zupke@xxxxxxxxx>, "kausar@xxxxxxx" <kausar@xxxxxxx>, Aysegul Tekce <aysegul.tekce@xxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <C2A64CAB-84BA-49FB-8455-DE9633498515@icann.org>
- List-id: registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <C2A64CAB-84BA-49FB-8455-DE9633498515@icann.org>
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AQHRi5rLfqllKRqgFkOdcGmnRn/C4Z90Hqyw
- Thread-topic: RRA Amendment Notification for .gdn
This has been shared with the RrSG
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Hosting & Domains
Sent from mobile so typos and brevity are normal
On 31 Mar 2016, at 23:15, Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Apologies. Here is the message with the attachments.
Attached, please find the cover letter and the red-lined RRA Amendment for .gdn submitted by Joint Stock Company "Navigation-information systems” to be shared with your Stakeholder Group.
Per the RRA Amendment Procedure, the RrSG has up to 21 days to review the proposed changes. If the registrars have concerns, please advise ICANN by responding to this message no later than 23:59UTC on 21 April 2016. If there is no response by this time, ICANN will assume there are no concerns and will continue processing the request. If the RrSG responds with concerns, ICANN will continue to the next step of the RRA Amendment Procedure which is to consult with the RrSG and the Registry Operator.
If you have any further inquiries, please let me know.
Director, Registry Services & Engagement
ICANN – Global Domains Division
o: +1 310 578 8937
m: +1 714 756 0201
12025 Waterfront Avenue, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094