[registrars] Re: RRA Amendment Notification for .bank

  • To: Michele Neylon - Blacknight <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Re: RRA Amendment Notification for .bank
  • From: Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 18:46:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: registrars <registrars@xxxxxxxxx>, Mike Zupke <Mike.Zupke@xxxxxxxxx>, "craig@xxxxxxxx" <craig@xxxxxxxx>, Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>, Aysegul Tekce <aysegul.tekce@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Michele and RrSG,

On 9-February-2016, ICANN sent the attached RRA Amendment request to the RrSG. Per the RRA Amendment Procedure, ICANN has since approved the request.

Kind regards,
Krista
Krista Papac
Director, Registry Services & Engagement
ICANN – Global Domains Division

o: +1 310 578 8937
m: +1 714 756 0201
e: krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx