[registrars] Re: RA Amendments Feedback Process?

  • To: Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>, Michele Neylon - Blacknight <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Re: RA Amendments Feedback Process?
  • From: Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 01:50:00 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Cc: Mike Zupke <Mike.Zupke@xxxxxxxxx>, Negar Farzinnia <negar.farzinnia@xxxxxxxxx>, Aysegul Tekce <aysegul.tekce@xxxxxxxxx>, "registrars@xxxxxxxxx" <registrars@xxxxxxxxx>, "neil@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lauren Israel <lauren.israel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Michele,

On 11-November-2015, ICANN sent the attached RRA Amendment request  to the
RrSG. Per the RRA Amendment Procedure, ICANN has since approved the
request.

Kind regards,
Krista

Krista Papac
Director, Registry Services & Engagement
ICANN ­ Global Domains Division

o: +1 310 578 8937
m: +1 714 756 0201
e: krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx