[registrars] 2009-2010 RSG - FINAL CALL for members

  • To: "registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] 2009-2010 RSG - FINAL CALL for members
  • From: Jeff Eckhaus <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:18:08 -0800
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy to New Year to everyone here on this list. It is great to see such a lively debate among the members on such important topics.

Unfortunately this list and the Registrar Stakeholder Group is limited to paying members and many of you that have been reading this email list and some of you who have been responding have still not paid their fees. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that privilege has ended and your rights will be turned off.

Cristin will be sending out an email to all of those people that have still not paid and we will be removing your name from the email lists as of this Friday unless payment is received and or you demonstrate payment has been sent.  Sorry for the bad news but we must keep to our deadlines and respect the members that have paid.

If you have not paid yet or maybe your old contact has left your company please contact Cristin directly at Cristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Cristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thank you for your patience

Jeff

Jeffrey Eckhaus