RE: [registrars] [FWD: [council] WHOIS Studies Group]

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I am also a volunteer on the Whois study group and
have sent in INDOM's take on what studies should be carried out and in what
priority.

There was a group call last week which I attended and there is another one
scheduled tomorrow (Tuesday) after which the group is to send an update of
its progress to the Council.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager

INDOM – Noms de domaine / Domain names
124-126, rue de Provence
75008 Paris. France
0820 77 7000
(Prix d'un appel local)
De l'étranger (calling from outside France): + 33 1 76 70 05 67
www.indom.com

Daily domain name industry news: www.domaines.info
Mon blog/My blog : www.stephanevangelder.com