RE: [registrars] Updated List of RC Members

Thanks Jon,

Good to see the RC growing. Congrats to yourself and all the people who are
working hard to make that happen.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur Général / General manager

INDOM – Noms de domaine / Domain names
124-126, rue de Provence
75008 Paris. France
0820 77 7000
(Prix d'un appel local)
De l'étranger (calling from outside France): + 33 1 76 70 05 67
 <http://www.indom.com/> www.indom.com

Daily domain name industry news:  <http://www.domaines.info/>
www.domaines.info

Mon blog/My blog :  <http://www.domaines.info/> www.stephanevangelder.com