RE: [registrars] RE: ICANN India

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] RE: ICANN India
  • From: Paul Goldstone <paulg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 23:21:48 -0500
  • Cc: "'Nevett, Jonathon'" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stéphane,

Good point (definitely 2 cents worth!).  A full day would be a
significantly large audio file and difficult to sift through.

Jon - thanks for your response too.  I checked out the ICANN remote
participation page:  http://public.icann.org/remote-participation

They have a forum link to discuss possible solutions but it comes
back with a 404.  Interestingly, they also have the following page
with text transcripts from most (but not all) of the meetings:

http://delhi.icann.org/transcripts

Perhaps that's a possible solution for RC meetings for now.

I wrote to Kieren and will get back to the list when I have more info.

Regards,

~Paul
:DomainIt