[registrars] FW: Latest APWG Recommend Best Practices for Registrars Document

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] FW: Latest APWG Recommend Best Practices for Registrars Document
  • From: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:25:37 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For today's meeting.....

________________________________

From: Rod Rasmussen [mailto:rod.rasmussen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mon 2/11/2008 12:33 PM
To: Jonathon Nevett
Cc: Margie Milam; Laura Mather

Jon,

Here's the latest version of the APWG best practices document.
Actually, it's the same one I sent over last week, but I wanted to
make sure you had a copy so that you could post it to the
constituency list in order to support any discussions we have on it
during the next two days.  I cc'd Margie, as I ran into her this
evening and she said that she could also post that if you didn't get
to it, so she'll be our backup!

I should be done with the SSAC session around 10 or so, but that
could linger a bit, so I figure to make it to your meeting around
10:30 where we can have that brief announcement and get a show of
interest in getting together later in the afternoon at the bar and/or
Wednesday at the room the ICANN staff said they could wrestle up at
9AM.  I hope to have absolute confirmation of that by the morning.

Thanks!

Rod