Re: Fwd: Re: [registrars] Re: FW: ICANN per-name fee at start of AGP vs at exit.

Bob,

I believe we both understand "kiting" in the same way.

You bring up a good point that registrars who allow deletions within
the 5 day grace period could be a 'possible' venue for kiting, but
I can't make comment on if, why, or how often this happens, not
knowing the stats or policies of those registrars.

Either way, to your point about those registrars being oblivious to
registrants using their deletion option, if that's true, I can only
assume they'd update their systems and policies once they start
getting charged for transactions beyond a % threshold.

I should state that none of these discussions or solutions are
intended to stifle registrars making money, or coming up with unique
services.  At least from my standpoint, we are only trying to resolve
the problem of bulk tasting and kiting that generates revenue for
those doing it, to the detriment of everyone else.

Regards,

~Paul
:DomainIt