RE: [registrars] Update on Tasting Ballot

  • To: <tbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Update on Tasting Ballot
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 00:22:59 -0500
  • Cc: "Registrar Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tom:

The registrar statement and the words after View 2 were, in fact, voted
on and approved by the constituency by a vote of 20 to 4 with 7
abstentions.  Please feel free to call me if you want to discuss, but
let's take it offline before we create more confusion.  Here is a link
to the results of that vote.

Thanks.

Jon