[registrars] GNSO Council Call Agenda (Jan 3)

  • To: "Registrar Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] GNSO Council Call Agenda (Jan 3)
  • From: "Adrian Kinderis" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 14:23:07 +1100
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

Happy New Year.

Please find below the agenda for the upcoming GNSO Council Call.

The most contentious issue from discussions on the RC list would be Item
8. I believe it is fair to say there is very limited support among the
Registrar Constituency for travel funding for Council members. This
perspective has previously been voiced from the RC GNSO reps. We will
continue to convey this opinion on the call.

Should there be any other issues that the group would like raised or
comments to be added please let Tim, Tom or I know prior to the
scheduled meeting.

Proposed GNSO Council Agenda 3 January 2008

Item 0: Roll call of Council members

Item 1: Update any statements of interest (5 mins)

Item 2: Review/amend agenda (5)

Item 3: Approve GNSO Council minutes (5)
- 31 October 2007
- 6 December 2007

Item 4: Update from Denise Michel on Board activities (10)

Item 5: Review/Extend timeline for Whois study suggestions (10)

Item 6: Decision on appeals note on IDNC WG (15)
<http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/repsonse-to-resolution-07-89-20dec07.pdf>

Item 7: Discuss memo on proxy voting and formation of Drafting Team (15)
<http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/proxy-voting-issues-19dec07.pdf>

Item 8: Long term Travel funding plan for Council members (15)
- Vote on letter to CEO/COO

Item 9: Discuss New Delhi meeting organisation (15)

Item 10: Action Items (5)
http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/pending-action-list.pdf

Item 11: AOB (5)

Regards,

Adrian Kinderis
Managing Director

AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web: www.ausregistrygroup.com <http://www.ausregistryinternational.com/>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the
named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an
intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error,
please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.